- After the completion of a formal dinner, where do you place your utensils?
- When eating meat, should you cut one piece, put your knife down, then eat the piece, or should you cut all of your meat up first, and then eat the meat?
- Where do I place my napkin when briefly excusing myself during the meal?
Table manners play an important part in making a favorable impression. They are visible signals of the state of our manners and therefore are essential to professional success. Regardless of whether we are having lunch with a prospective employer or dinner with a business associate, our manners can speak volumes about us as professionals.
Our trainer delivering Dining Etiquette Class to university students
The training that we offer for this topic consists of the following content:
- Reading the formal table setting
- The use of silverware
- Mastering table manners
- Wine etiquette
- Hosting business meals
- Cocktail functions etiquette
- Etiquette tips for host and guests