- Are you energized when people count on you for ideas?
- When involved in group projects, is building team cohesiveness important to you?
- Is resolving interpersonal conflict an activity that you enjoy?
Leaders know what they value. They also recognize the importance of ethical behavior. The best leaders exhibit both their values and their ethics in their leadership style and actions. Your leadership ethics and values should be visible because you live them in your actions every single day.
The training that we offer for this topic consists of the following content:
- Leadership motivation
- Team building
- Building expert power
- Task allocation
- Understanding developmental needs
- Manipulating leadership style
- Conflict resolution
- Successful delegation