- How do I get the audience attention during a public speech?
- At what kind of pace should I follow during the speech?
- How do I prevent myself from being nervous?
Professional speaking looks glamorous and it is - for the hour or so that you're in the spotlight. What you have to do before and after those magical times in front of the audience might be a rude awakening. Like show business, professional speaking is a volatile industry that chews up and spits out talented experts on a regular basis.
The training that we offer for this topic consists of the following content:
- Getting the attention from audience
- Vocal variety
- Managing your body posture
- Dealing with nerves
- The use of handouts
- The use of visual aids
- The use of humour